Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New Name With More Posts

Need to take a break from my WDW Trip report series to make a special announcement. I am changing the name of this blog to "Goofy Guy 909 Blog". There are a couple of reasons for this. 

First and foremost I want it to be unique but at the same time memorable. I will be writing and publishing posts more often and I want the blog to be easy to find online. The name change shortens the characters in the web address by half . 

Also, even though the subject of this blog has to do with all things Disney, I have been advised by some other bloggers to take the word "Disney" out of the title. I won't go into the specific reasons why. Let me just say I think it's a good idea for the blog going forward. It gives me a little more freedom in expressing my opinions. 

Speaking of "going forward" soon this will be one of a trio of blogs devoted to specific subjects that, up until now, I have only been writing about on my "RH Factors" blog. 

As far as the RH Factors is concerned, watch Facebook and Twitter for an announcement about a post that gives the details of the direction it will be taking. Or you can just keep checking back to the blog page. 

The final piece of my personal "blogosphere" will be a brand new blog that complements the other two. Keep watching for it's debut soon as well. 

Thank you for checking out this special announcement. Goofy Guy 909 blog will be the go to place from now on when I've got something to say about the Wonderful World of Disney. See you again, next time. Have a magical day.  

UP NEXT: WDW Trip 2016-Part 3: A Day @ The Magic Kingdom