Tuesday, April 3, 2012

2012 Disney Movie Madness Tournament-The Championship Match Up

Well the voters in the 2012 Disney Movie Madness saved their biggest "upset" decisions for the "Fantasy Four" round of the tournament. I am sitting here looking at the two films that have made it to the Final Match Up and I can't believe it. 


Round 4 voting was not at all close. The pair of pictures that would be considered among the ultimate Disney classics were knocked out by a pair of unlikely "Cinderellas".


In it's Fantasy Four contest "The Lion King" (my pick to win the tournament from the beginning) was beaten by an almost 2-1 margin by "Finding Nemo"


Not even true love's kiss could rescue Snow White from a landslide defeat at the hands of 101 Dalmatians. I mean those precious spotted pups got 90% of the vote. 


So the final match up has been determined. 


Final Match Up: Finding Nemo VS 101 Dalmatians






You have until 10PM CDT Thursday April 5 to get your votes to me by way of Facebook message or email (Rewindguy909@aol.com). That's when I'll tally the ballots and a champion will be crowned. Do your part to make sure it's your favorite finalist.